Read the following statements very carefully:
1. Nothing you read on this blog constitutes legal advice.
2. Don’t ever trust something you read on a blog to help you resolve an actual legal problem.
3. In the event that you are having a legal problem, there is never any substitute for actual, in-person legal assistance by a lawyer. If you don’t know where to go to find help, look up the phone number for your local state Bar Association and contact them. They should be able to help you.
4. Did I mention nothing on here is legal advice?
5. Just making sure.
6. Don’t yell at me. We can still be friends.
7. Just don’t ask me for legal advice.
8. Which this blog cannot and will never give you under any circumstances.
9. Seriously, go find a lawyer if you’re having legal trouble.
10. I mean it.
11. Ok, we’re cool now.